695HOOPS WHERE IT'S ALWAYS ALL ABOUT THE GIRLS
1. I’ve been training youth in basketball for about 10 years.
2. I played basketball as a youth in New York City. Learned the guard position from some of the Top Guards in the city. After spending 1 season playing for Long Island University, I moved to MD where I played 1 season playing under current BCCC Coach, Terry Mazcko at Essex CC.
3. Yes. My website address is www.skillzu.net . It also contains information about Basketball Camps, Coaches Clinics, etc.
4. I am predominantly a Skills Developer. However, I do incorporate a lot of Agility as well as Conditioning into my program.
5. Usually I get extremely busy in the Spring and Summer. After taking over the John Carroll WBB Program, my winters and Fall take up the majority of my time with preparation and coaching. Typically, it’s anywhere from 20-25 kids during a 3 month program.
6. I am fortunate enough to work with some of the Top players at their age level. I currently have been training the MD Belles 2019 Team for about a year now
7. Yes. I have my fee schedule listed on my website. It’s broken down by age group. I also have my TEAM Training fee posted as well.
8. I am based out of Harford County in the Bel Air area. I also do some training at St.Timothy’s School on Greenspring Ave.
9. I truly believe that the number 1 thing parents need to look for in a trainer is, their ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE the Skill being taught and the effectiveness of breaking it down so the trainee understands it. Equally important is the Trainers’ plan for EVERY Trainee. Can’t cookie cut kids. Biggest mistake!
10. Well I have only seen a couple trainers in action. I would without hesitation refer someone to Hakim Hibbert. I would also refer a kid to Coach Vernon. I’ve heard about others, but I can personally vouch from experience with the aforementioned two.
Copyright 2010 695Hoops. All rights reserved.