2. I originally went to Syracuse, only there for a semester. Played at several junior colleges while serving in the military, and played in the military. As far as coaching, I've been coaching since 1999. I got the opportunity to be on the bench at the University of Alaska-Anchorage, a great experience. 3. My website is www.coachfranklinbasketball.com
4. I'm certified in both but I try to focus more on skill development.
5. I currently have 24 individual clients and 3 teams.
6. I have several but I'd rather not name drop them.
7. I currently offer 10, 1 hour sessions for $450.00 dollars. These sessions will cover all things basketball. I also have 3 session courses for $100.00. These courses are specific to a certain skill.
8. I train throughout the DMV. In Anne Arundel County schools, Baltimore schools, Benfield Sports Center, and various locations throughout the DMV.
9. Parents should ask specific questions that reflect the needs of their child. Parents should find out if the perspective trainer is certified or licensed to train children, adults, or anyone. They should ask if the trainer is insured. Does the trainer have a specialty or do they generally teach everything. How much growth should be expected by the end of the sessions?
10. Bruno Corroras, Darryl Adams, Hakim Hibbert, Don Aaron.